Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My, How Time Flies...

Wow! I didn't realize that it's been almost a month since I last wrote. I kept thinking I was going to get caught up and things just happen. So, let's see if I can remember what has happened.

Well, I can tell you this much...on October 14, I was rear ended. Of course the first thing I thought was "Oh, no! My back!" Luckily, the damage to my vehicle wasn't bad, but enough to cost plenty. I thought I was fine, but the next week I started to hurt and as the week went on, it got worse. But it wasn't my back, this time it was my neck. Last spring, two bulging discs were found in my neck and apparently the rear ending aggravated one of them, so I was in pain because of a pinch nerve. So now I am wearing a neck brace and have been told that I have to wear it until I get my MRI results back, which will hopefully be tomorrow or Friday! Thank goodness it's helping though. And I hope I get my vehicle back and soon! I miss it!!

Well, I'm sure there is more to tell, but I've got things I need to do, so I will try to update more this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment