Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

NEW FUNDRAISER EFFORTS!

I am excited to announce that besides collecting cans, Casey and I will be starting to sell some natural bath and body products by Ladybug Blessings. We are very excited about this new endeavor. After much searching on the Internet to try and find another idea to help raise money to start our family, we came across this homegrown company. I have tried some of the products and so far, I love them! I especially love the lip balm. It keeps my lips moist and I don't have to reapply as often. Also, it doesn't start caking like some other lip balms do that I have tried in the past. Also, I tend to have very dry skin. Now that we are having some cooler weather, my skin feels better after using the shea butter...more hydrated. I like that fact that their products are natural with no other "chemicals".

We are still collecting cans. Even my students, former and current, are helping us in the cause! I guess whatever they can do to drink more coke! They are so sweet and they seem to want us to hurry and adopt so they can see the baby. Kids, I hope we can adopt soon!!! Thanks for all your help!

Well, my first babies (my "puppies" Bo & Berkley) are wanting some attention -  play time! Guess I had better go. More to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment